Connect with us

Celebrities

LJ Reyes, sa wakas ay binasag na ang kaniyang katahimikan ukol sa hiwalayan nila ni Paolo Contis

Published

on

Actress LJ Reyes broke her silence regarding her split from long-time partner Paolo Contis in a sad interview posted on Wednesday to correct “twisted facts” hurled at the public.

Reyes talked out about his separation with Contis in a one-hour video on Boy Abunda’s YouTube channel, which came as a surprise to viewers after the actor abruptly deleted all of the actress’ Instagram photographs.

Reyes also rejected previous claims that the six-year-old couple’s separation was a mutual decision.

“Hindi siya mutual. Kasi naniniwala ako na kapag mutual ang isang desisyon, ito ay pareho kayong sumasang-ayon na hindi na nagwo-work ‘yung relationship,” Reyes told Abunda.

“Matagal ko nang nararamdaman na nakahiwalay na siya sa amin. Ramdam na ramdam ko po ‘yun. Honestly, ako po ang nagsabi na parang nasa ibang mundo na siya,” she added.

Contis, who used to be a housemate, has been staying outside their home since late last year, she said.

Contis kept disregarding her attempts to confront the actor and find out whether they were having a problem.

“It came to a point na friend of a friend na po — as in close friend. ‘Pag babae ka alam mo ata talaga at parang kahit sinong nagmamahal, alam mo,” Reyes quipped.

Later, Reyes revealed that she had discussed sightings of her partner with some concerned acquaintances, which Contis had denied.

“Natatakot akong kausapin siya kasi pakiramdam ko totoo ‘yung sinasabi niya sa ‘kin pero marami ako malaman na ‘di totoo. Ayokong ma-manipulate ‘yung alam kong facts,” Reyes said.

“I can’t be wrong. Siguradong sigurado po ako. Marami na ko nakausap na nagpakita sa ‘kin ng katotohanan kung paano siya ‘pag nakatalikod ako.”

When Abunda inquired if the material she acquired was all real, Reyes said yes, adding that she has proof for some of the revelations she made regarding Contis.

“Umabot sa point na nag-break na po kami. After a few days, na-realize ko na ‘di pwede ganito. Nagbaba ako ng pride kahit ako ‘yung nasasaktan. Inisip ko baka kailangan nila ng complete family. Tinanong ko siya, ‘if you want to take us back.’ Pero hindi na raw,” she narrated.

What can you say about this story? Share us your thoughts in the comment section and let us have some discussions!

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Celebrities

Isang dating Ang Probinsyano actor na ito, isa na ngayong delivery rider

Published

on

By

Actor Lester Llansang is now working as a delivery rider.

According to Lester who was once part of the cast of ABS CBN long time running prime time series Ang Probinsyano, he said that he had carefully thought about his decision when he had to leave showbiz.

“Talagang pinag-isipan ko siya nang mabuti. Okay siya. Hindi ganon kalaki ang kinikita. Pero kung masipag ka at talagang raratratin mo ang biyahe araw-araw at dadamihan mo sa isang araw ang biyahe, okay naman siya,”

Told Lester, he already encountered some challenges of being a rider even on his first day.

“’Yung unang booking — sa Antipolo kasi ako nakatira — tapos ‘yung unang pumasok, Marikina lang. So tinanggap ko. Sabi ko, wala ako nung parang bag na malaki. Kasi ‘yung upuan ko hindi stable,”

But when Lester arrived at the place where he was going to pick up the box, he was shocked when he found eight boxes of coffee. He added that it was still raining at that time.

“Napanghinaan ako ng loob kasi hindi pala ganun kadali ‘yung trabaho ng rider,”

However, Lester fortunately managed to get through the ordeal he faced with the help of a guard in the condo unit who gave him a new trash bag as wrapping.

“Nakakatuwa kasi mas nare-realize ko ‘yung mga hirap ng rider na ganoon pala. Kaya pala ‘pag hindi mo na kinukuha ‘yung sukli na limang piso, ganoon sila magpasalamat,”

Meanwhile, Lester admitted that he suffered from depression.

“Dumaan ako sa depression, sa anxiety. Pero hindi ako umamin. Sabi nga ng girlfriend, ‘Aminin mo na lang sa sarili mo na nandiyan ka sa stage na ‘yan’. Pero ayoko siyang tanggapin

“Nanahihik ako ng ilang taon din. Alam mo ‘yung feeling na wala kang silbi, wala kang kwenta, wala kang ginagawa. Umabot ako sa ganun. Pero hindi naman umabot sa gusto kong magpakamatay,”

What can you say about this story? Share us your thoughts in the comment section and let us have some discussions!

Continue Reading

Celebrities

Lovi Poe, may mensahe sa GMA network matapos siyang lumipat ng ABS CBN

Published

on

By

Lovi Poe penned a statement of gratitude for GMA-7, which has been her mother network for 15 years.

On her Instagram and Twitter accounts, Lovi posted a publicity photo from one of her teleseryes on the Kapuso network, Someone To Watch Over Me.

Lovi’s letter had a tone of farewell and appreciation to the network, despite the fact that she did not indicate that she will be departing GMA-7.

She began her statement by stating that GMA-7 would “remain in his heart.”

Lovi claims that her 15-year stint as Kapuso is no joke, especially because it is where he began his career.

According to the 32-year-old actress, “Hindi po biro ang 15 years. I would like to thank GMA for taking a chance on this unknown dreamer; for believing in me and supporting me all these years. I have utmost respect and gratitude to the network that has given me my roots and a heart full of memories.

“Thank you for planting my dreams. Thank you for giving it time, love and effort to water it.

“Punong puno ng pagmamahal at pasasalamat, Lovi Poe”

An actress from GMA-7 is set to move and sign a contract with ABS-CBN today, September 16.

Based on the teaser posted by ABS-CBN last week, a “precious jewel” found her new home on the Kapamilya network.

The news spread that Lovi will move the station after months of rumors that she will not renew her contract as Kapuso.

It was 2006 when Lovi started showbiz as Kapuso. The first project she did was Bakekang as one of Sunshine Dizon’s children.

She was then given the lead role in an entire season of Love to Love, “Jass Got Lucky.”

Lovi was also a villain in the afternoon teleseryes Kaputol ng Isang Awit (2008) and Little Star (2010), until she starred in the programs Legacy (2012) and Yesterday’s Bride (2012).

In 2013, Lovi’s move to ABS-CBN was also rumored but she chose to renew her contract with GMA-7.

Here she was called “Premiere Actress” by the Kapuso network and was given the opportunity to star in her own prime-time shows such as Akin Pa Rin Ang Bukas (2013), Ang Dalawang Mrs. Real (2014), Beautiful Strangers (2015), Someone To Watch Over Me (2016), and The One That Got Away (2018).

Lovi’s last teleserye on the Kapuso network was Owe My Love with Benjamin Alves. It will air from February to June 2021.

What can you say about this story? Share us your thoughts in the comment section and let us have some discussions!

Continue Reading

Celebrities

Isang beteranong aktor, masayang ibinalita na siya ay nakaligtas sa isang malalang sakit

Published

on

By

Veteran actor Rez Cortez has been confirmed cancer-free following surgery earlier this month. Cai Cortez, Rez’s actress daughter, announced the good news on her Instagram account on September 18th.

Cai began by thanking everyone who had prayed for her father during his illness, “Maraming salamat sa lahat na patuloy na nagdadasal at naguupdate sa operation ni Dad @iamrezcortez Thank you so much din sa lahat ng sumupporta .”

After sharing love yous with his daughter Cai, Rez exclaimed, “Praise the Lord!” in a brief video clip posted to Instagram.

Rez, who was most recently seen on ABS-CBN in the drama series Init Sa Magdamag this year and previously appeared in FPJ’s Ang Probinsyano, had to undergo surgery for probable liver cancer, as his daughter Cai revealed in an earlier post online last August.

She wrote, “Please help us pray for daddy’s successful surgery dad has suspected liver cancer and he will be undergoing surgery tomorrow to remove the mass I believe that daddy is strong and his love for his apos will help him recover in no time, but I also know that our prayers and well wishes can help speed things up thank you ”

Rez’s entertainment career began in 1974 with the film Daigdig ng Sindak at Lagim and has spanned 47 years. He is a past president of Mowelfund (Movie Workers Foundation, Inc.) Actors’ Guild of the Philippines and has been known as an action star for many years.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Cai Cortez (@caicortez)

What can you say about this story? Share us your thoughts in the comment section and let us have some discussions!

Continue Reading

Trending