Connect with us

Celebrities

Coco Martin, Lumabas ang Tunay na Ugali Matapos Magsara ang ABS-CBN

Published

on

The forceful shutdown of the ABS-CBN network on May 6, 2020 has led to many protests. The National Telecommunications Commission (NTC) has ordered an immediate cease-and-desist on all of Kapamilya network’s radio and TV operations due to their expired license. Because of this, thousands of employees were also left with no means of living in the midst of  ECQ.

Among those employees is Coco Martin, who is one of the top-paid actors in the Kapamilya network. Ever since the shutdown, the “Ang Probinsyano” actor has expressed his disappointment on social media. Earlier this week, Coco Martin once again dedicated a tirade for the critics of ABS-CBN.

“Baka pag balik namin sasabihin ng mga Bushers namin miss na miss nyo kami at makikipila kayo sa showtime para manood ng live at sumali sa contest. Try nyo manood ng Probinsyano sisipain ko muka nyo,” says Coco, who was not holding back on his emotions.

Prior to this, the “Ang Probinsyano” actor has also spoken out against NTC and Solicitor General Jose Calida’s unlawful cease-and-desist order. Coco Martin, who is usually known for his calm manner, did not mince his words in a lengthy Instagram post, addressing the critics of his home network ABS-CBN.

“Tutal wala naman kasiguraduhan kung buhay pa ako pagkatapos ng pandemic na ito. Tama lang na masabi ko ang mga saloobin ko. Sa mga taong pilit nagsulong sa pagpapasara sa ABS-CBN, sana ay panatag na panatag na ang kalooban niyo. NTC sana nagdala ito ng lubos na kaligayahan!”

The cease-and-desist order was served during the enhanced community quarantine in Metro Manila, which also poses a major problem for thousands of workers under the Kapamilya network.

Due to the ECQ, the laid-off employees will have no means of looking for other jobs.

What are your thoughts about this? We’d love to hear from you, so don’t hesitate to share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. For more updates on the latest happenings, feel free to follow us on Facebook.

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Celebrities

TINGNAN: Mga larawan mula sa 2nd birthday ng anak ni Ellen Adarna at John Lloyd Cruz

Published

on

By

Ellen Adarna at John Lloyd Cruz’ son recently celebrated his 2nd birthday last June 26.

The actress posted several photos of her and Elias, bonding and playing. Ellen captioned “2” to give her followers some context, considering that the actress do not usually post photos of her son, especially the full face shot ones.

But on the upload, you can see Elias playing on the pool, and there was even a video where Ellen plays piano while carrying the baby on her lap.

Photo from Google

QUARANTINE BIRTHDAY PARTY

On her Instagram story, she also updated her fans about the set up of the celebration they have prepared for Elias.

The actress wrote, “You have such a beautiful setup but you don’t have visitors. Oh my God!” .

“But tuloy pa rin.”she continued.

Photo from Google

Read also: Morisette Amon, nabugbog di umano ng ama matapos ipakilala ang 29 years old boyfriend nito

Due to community lockdown caused by COVID-19, no one is still allowed to held mass gatherings and celebration, but it was never a reason to stop the actress to impress Elias with her effort designing her party.

It was never clarified if her former partner, John Lloyd Cruz was also present in the said event, but the two have made it clear that they are civil and is peacefully co-parenting the kid.

Photo from Google

Both Ellen and John Lloyd are staying in Cebu as of the moment.

SHOWBIZ COMEBACK

People are wondering about Ellen’s comeback on showbiz after she start becoming active on her social media account again.

But during her interview with an FM radio, RX93.1, via Facebook live, the actress made it clear that it might take her awhile before she gives it a go.

According to Elle, she wanted to enjoy her time being a full time mom.

Photo from Google

“Pag malaki-laki na si Elias, in the next seven years…” she said.

Read also: Kilalanin ang mga sikat ni Filipina celebrities na masuswerteng nakapag-asawa ng mga bilyonaryo

What can you say about this story? Share us your thoughts in the comment section below and let us have some discussions!

Continue Reading

Celebrities

Kilalanin ang mala artistahin sa gandang unica hija ni Yorme Isko Moreno

Published

on

By

Manila mayor Isko Moreno is not only good at handling his city but also keeping his family close and intact as well. Together with her non-showbiz wife, Diana Lynn Ditan they raised five beautiful and well mannered children named Vincent Patrick, Joaquin André, Franco Dylan, Drake Marcus and the only daughter, Frances Dianne.

Frances have been gaining the attention of netizens because of her very attractive face she inherited from her parents.

Aside from that, Frances also like taking pictures of herself and posting it on social media.

Photo from Google

Among the siblings, only Joaquin wants to join the entertainment industry.

But for others, especially for the unica hija, she wanted to keep her life private and very much away from the spotlight.

Which honestly, the Manila mayor prefers, according on his interview with Boy Abunda with his show, Tonight with Boy Abunda.

Photo from Google

Photo from Google

Read also: Morisette Amon, nabugbog di umano ng ama matapos ipakilala ang 29 years old boyfriend nito

He talked about how precious Frances is, given that she is the only girl on his kids.

“Doing the Shout Out Edition of the famous Fast Talk segment in the show, the last shout out from Isko was for all those who’d woo her only daughter. After the King of Talk Boy Abunda dropped the question, Isko seemed to have been taken aback while clearing his throat for just a few seconds. Then, he gave his shout out saying: “Mayor ang tatay no’n ‘a!” ABS CBN entertainment wrote.

Photo from Google

Photo from Google

Domagoso Family in Politics

When asked about letting his kids join the politics, the mayor have a quick and firm answer.

“There’s no monopoly of knowledge. While it is true that I believe na ang prutas, hindi bumabagsak na malayo sa kanyang puno, you shouldn’t tell every member of the family to join public service all at the same time.

Photo from Google

“Mahiya naman tayo. I hope sundin nila, ’cause I’m very strict about it. It’s a non-negotiable thing to me.” he said.

Read also: Kilalanin ang mga sikat ni Filipina celebrities na masuswerteng nakapag-asawa ng mga bilyonaryo

What can you say about this story? Share us your thoughts in the comment section below and let us have some discussions!

Continue Reading

Celebrities

Kilalanin kung sino ang artistang ito na nanganak na ng isang malusog at napakacute baby!

Published

on

By

Kapuso artists Max Collins and Pancho Magno recently welcomes their first child last Tuesday, June 7.

It was quite a tough journey for the couple, especially for Max who can not give birth in the hospital and has experienced a lot of anxiety during her pregnancy.

Due to lock down because of COVID-19, couple decided that it would be better for Max to stay at home instead, and do water birth giving with the help of some doctor and her husband herself, who is a former registered nurse.

On their Instagram account, they introduced their very adorable baby boy.

Max revealed his name which was after their favorite movie, Star Wars.

“Good morning my Skye.” she wrote.

It was inspired by the film’s character Anakin Skywalker, who was portrayed by Canadian actor Hayden Christensen.

Meanwhile on Pancho’s post, he wrote a long message for his son and his wife.

Read also: Morisette Amon, nabugbog di umano ng ama matapos ipakilala ang 29 years old boyfriend nito

He also shared Skye’s video for their very supportive fans.

“The force is strong with this one

To our Son, Skye Anakin, you are one of the reasons why i believe in God. Can’t wait to be your bestfriend.” he said.

Photo from Google

“To my amazing wife, you are also one of the reasons why i believe in God, ❤️ you did everything with no medications and no tear. There are NO WORDS to describe what you did. I love you and your heart! You are meant to be a Mother.

P.S. To all the moms out there! Much love and respect! ❤️.” he added.

He also gave his warm gratitude towards every health care personnel who helped them survive one of the most challenging moment of their lives.

Photo from Google

“Thank you to our Delivery team, Ms. Irina our Doula and Ms. Aileen and Ms. Charm our midwives.”

Welcome to the world, Skye Anakin!

Read also: Kilalanin ang mga sikat ni Filipina celebrities na masuswerteng nakapag-asawa ng mga bilyonaryo

What can you say about this story? Share us your thoughts in the comment section below and let us have some discussions!

Continue Reading

Trending