Connect with us

news

Dayuhan na Diumano’y Nambastos sa Mga Pulis, Sasampahan ng Kaso

Published

on

Amid the enhanced community quarantine in the Philippines, tension is also rising between the impatient public and the law enforcement authorities. Military personnel and police are strictly regulating the quarantine protocols, in order to contain the spread of COVID-19. Yet sometimes, their task is not easy to execute, especially without the public’s cooperation.

On April 27, Makati police stated that they will be filing charges against a foreign resident who allegedly disrespected law enforcement authorities. According to a report from ABS-CBN News, the foreigner disobeyed the guidelines of enhanced community quarantine.

Javier Salvador Parra is a resident in an exclusive subdivision in Makati. Earlier this week, the village officials called police to complain about the ECQ violators within their community. While the police were roaming, they spotted one of Parra’s maid, who was allegedly not wearing a face mask.

In the ensuing confrontation, Parra, who was allegedly intoxicated, came out of the house to talk with the officers. Soon enough, things quickly escalated which eventually led to a physical brawl. According to Parra, he sustained injuries due to the confrontation.

In his written statement, Parra claimed that the officers “grabbed my hands, and brutally threw me to the ground and caused me physical injury and abrasions… He continued to scuffle and keep me on the ground to put handcuffs on me.”

Meanwhile, netizens are divided in this issue. Some people are calling to reprimand the foreigner for allegedly disrespecting the law enforcement officers. On the other hand, some people pointed out that the officers were in the wrong, and the foreigner was unjustly harassed right inside his own property.

Check out the video below:

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?ref=external&v=236332487476730

Do you think the foreigner should be reprimanded for reportedly disrespecting the authorities? We’d love to hear from you, so don’t hesitate to share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. For more updates on the latest happenings, feel free to follow us on Facebook.

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Celebrities

Sunshine Cruz, napa-iyak na lamang matapos lumabas ang resulta ng annulment nila ni Cesar Montano

Published

on

By

After years of fighting for her freedom, actress Sunshine Cruz is finally annulled with his estranged husband, actor Cesar Montano.

On his exclusive interview with PEP.ph last 2018, happiness is even an understatement to describe how giddy and jolly the actress is after receiving the news from her lawyer.

“Annulled na ako!” she said.

Photo from Google

“Napasigaw talaga ako nung nalaman ko. Yung malakas na sigaw, dinig hanggang baba! Nagulat buong bahay!

“Sa sobrang saya ko ngayon, lahat ng kaaway ko, kahit yung mga may utang sa akin, patatawarin ko! Ngayong araw lang, ha!” she added.

She also said that all of her three daughters, Angelina, Sam and Chesca were happy for her, even her step-son Diego Loyzaga.

A lot of people are aware of how hellish Sunshine and Cesar’s relationship was, that is why many have cheered for the actress as well.

“Hindi niya ako papakasalan kung hindi niya ako minahal–at mahal na mahal ko siya, talagang I fell for him.

“Talagang kinilig ako sa kanya lalo na nung pinapanood niya sa akin yung Jose Rizal.” she said.

“Parang, shucks, di ba? Nililigawan ako ng isang ganun.

“He was really charming, napakasimpatiko talaga, e, and saka guwapo naman talaga. ‘Tapos, napakagaling na artista.

“And yun nga, naniwala lang ako nung sinabi niya na, ‘Sawa na ako sa kalokohan, sa pambababae.'” she continued.

Sunshine experienced physical, sexual, mental and emotional abuse from Cesar as early as their honeymoon stage.

It took her 13 years before she had the courage to finally leave their relationship, but it was not an easy journey at all.

Photo from Google

“Nilaban ko, kasi talaga binababoy po ako.” she shared.

She had to fight for her kids’ custody as well. During his relationship with the man, the children suffered enough trauma from their very own father.

“Nagreklamo ang mga bata, so minabuti ni Sunshine na ipa-husgado na lang ito, kasi di na niya kayang lutasin itong mga problema nila,” Sunshine’s lawyer, Atty. Bonifacio Alentajan said.

Photo from Google

When it comes to child support, Sunshine said that Cesar may not be giving enough, but it is important for him not to turn back on his responsibility.

“Kaya ko,” she says. “I’m not asking for anything, for too much.

“Sa totoo lang naman, small chunk lang yung ‘binibigay niya monthly sa mga bata–and it has been going on for so long, and hinahayaan ko na lang.

Photo from Google

Photo from Google

“Tatlo yung mga anak namin—and responsibilidad niya, bilang tatay naman siya, di ba?

“Oo, nakawala ako, pero it doesn’t mean na pati mga anak ko kakawalan na niya.”

What can you say about this story? Share us your thoughts on the comment section below and let us have some discussions!

Continue Reading

Celebrities

Isang batang lalaki na nakidnap, ngunit makalipas ang 65 years ay hindi nila inasahan na mangyayari ito

Published

on

By

Teaching your kids not to take anything from a stranger will always be essential even after they are all grown up. Being in a world full of deceiving people, it is important to teach your children how not to be gullible in order to protect themselves from any attempt of danger.

That should have been the number one lesson the Ross family instilled on their two kids, Charley, who was then 4 year old and his older brother, Walter who love wandering in the yard of their stately Germantown, Philadelphia.

Photo from Google

According to Walter, it has been a week since they encountered two men who always offer them candy and tell them interesting stories. After days of playing with them, the two older guys suddenly came one day without any candy with their hands.

Instead, they promised the brothers to take them on a place with beautiful fireworks and lights, to which Walter and Charley found utterly fascinating.

Photo from Google

So they hopped into the car and let the two men take them to a store where Walter was asked to buy as many fireworks as he can hold.

Few minutes after, Walter came out of the store realizing that the car and his brother Charley is are gone.

Charley’s case became a local issue and it was soon became the inspiration of some books and even a song.

Photo from Google

They found out who was the killer during the night of December 13, a burglary at the Brooklyn home of Judge Charles Van Brunt left two criminals wounded after Van Brunt’s neighbor thwarted the robbery. One burglar, Bill Mosher (left), died at the scene, though his partner Joe Douglas (right) lived long enough to reveal a startling secret.

Photo from Google

Turns out that the two were the on e responsible for Charley’s abduction but sadly, he was never found.

65 years after the incident, a guy named Gustavo Blair came to the Ross’ footsteps claiming that he was Charley, although no one, even Walter got convinced by his story.

Photo from Google

Gustavo even legally changed his name to Charley Ross but the court grant him no rights to his alleged parents’ money and other treasures.

Years after his revelation, Gustavo died, still claiming that he was the missing boy.

It took longer before DNA tests became a thing, but Gustavo’s descendants wanted to know the truth.

Photo from Google

Decades of trying to find a solution, a simple DNA result gave the final judgement: Negative.

What can you say about this story? Share us your thoughts on the comment section below and let us have some discussions!

Continue Reading

Celebrities

Coleen Garcia, napraning matapos mangyari ang bagay na ito sa kanyang anak na hindi niya inasahan

Published

on

By

Coleen Garcia recently connects with other moms through her Instagram stories just recently as she told her first ever “praning” moment as a mom when baby Amari had rashes all over his face!

According to the actress, she immediately called the nurses and even her midwife to ask about what is happening with her son but when they told her that it was a normal thing, she still can not shake the feeling of being paranoid.

Photo from Google

“After a couple of days, he started to get rashes and [of course] I got so praning. Showed them to our midwife, OB and pedia and they all said that its completely normal and that they go away on their own after some time. But I felt sorry [for] him.” shew wrote.

Photo from Google

And her mommy instincts just showed up and she decided to use her breast milk as a remedy and and just as quickly, Amari’s rashes were gone!

She also gushed over how he is now “so makinis” and the actress recommended other moms to do the same thing as well.

Photo from Google

the former Its Showtime host also shared her breastfeeding journey and said that it requires to be literally beside his son almost 24 hours as she has to feed him non-stop.

“Now I’m finally starting to put him down next to me more often so that I can get back to doing stuff.”

Photo from Google

But then as a first time mom, the actress can not help herself but to get drawn by his son’s adorable face and she usually ends up staring at him the whole time instead.

“Been breastfeeding non stop until this little guy falls asleep on me. I just let him sleep on me until he wakes up to feed again because I can’t resist him.” she added.

Photo from Google

What can you say about this story? Share us your thoughts on the comment section below and let us have some discussions!

Continue Reading

Trending