Connect with us

news

Isang lalaking gumamit ng cellphone habang nakacharge, patay matapos makuryente sa kanyang gadget

Published

on

Have you ever tried using your cellphone while its charging? Or much worse, have you already tried wearing your headset on while your phone is gaining battery percentage? Uh-oh, may the story of this certain man from Thailand who thought doing these things are okay and not harmful actually lead him into something more horrible.

According to Kami PH a man named Supakhet Saraboon, age 35, found dead on his apartment in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya last Monday, February 24 due to brain electric shock.After the investigation, the results turned out that Supakhet’s case was clearly not murder  as they found no trace of suspect or any hints of potential crime.

“There are no suspects involved with the death, so we believe it is an accident caused by the phone,” Said Police Colonel Surapong Thammapitak.

Photo from LADbible
“People need to be careful when they are using headphones and charging their phone at the same time,” He added.
It was all because of the consideration of one of his good friends, Sukpanya when he decided to visit him after 3 days of no contact from Supakhet which is extremely unusual.
When his ex-girlfriend urged him to pay his friend whom he used to play football with, that’s when he thought something was wrong.

“So I went to his house and found no one,” Sukpanya said as she shared what happened on that day. 
“Another neighbor and I decided to break into his house, then we found him dead,” He continued.
Photo from LADbible
His friend and family could not believe Supakhet’s unfortune but hopes what happened can serve not only a warning but also a lesson to those people who can’t stop using their phone anytime.
Would you still use your phone after discovering what happened to this man? Frankly, Supakhet’s death was not the first time. Many had already been victimized of exploding phones and battery due to overcharging or overheating. So the next time you felt the temptation of scrolling on your feed while charging, better think about it twice.

SOURCE: KAMI

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

Mga scientists, naka diskubre ng isang misteryosong bato na kayang gumalaw mag-isa

Published

on

By

Scientists have recently conducted another study to understand the mystery behind the “moving rocks” that was discovered in the Death Valley in 1948.

Despite of all the factors considered, none of these are justified for the mere reason that Death Valley is a triple threat: it’s the hottest, driest, and lowest of the United States’ National Parks.

According to Boredom Therapy, these rocks have kept the scientists and geologists on the edge.

Photo from Google

“For more than 70 years, researchers have attempted to figure out why these special rocks are moving by themselves in long journeys across the Racetrack Playa in Death Valley. And finally, they’ve pieced together the mystery.

“Before 2014, no one had personally witnessed the “sailing stones.” In the meantime, plenty had observed thick trails behind the seemingly stationary boulders. No one knew who — or what — was responsible.”

Photo from Google

Photo from Google

READ ALSO: Janella Salvador, Nagsalita Na Sa Issue Tungkol Sa Hindi Niya Pagpapasahod Ng Tama Sa Kanyang Dating Assistant

But after they reopened the case study and started considering new factors with the help of thee technology, the people in charge started moving forward.

“To complicate things further, the boulders could remain still for more than a decade before shifting. Eventually, scientists attached GPS trackers to the rocks to try to determine the root of the movement, but it took years for the idea and the technological capabilities to align.”

Photo from Google

Photo from Google

After they have crossed out the winds, the hailstorm and the algae as possible reason, the scientist have finally concluded the great mystery!

“The rocks themselves were pushed by the ice sheets anywhere from a few seconds to 16 minutes. Once, the group saw rocks 300 yards apart move together for about 200 ft before stopping.” they revealed.

Photo from Google

Photo from Google

“So, we have seen that even in Death Valley, famous for its heat, floating ice is a powerful force in stone motion,” stated Dr. Richard Norris from Scripps Institution of Oceanography.

READ ALSO: Isang Magsasaka, Nakahukay Ng Misteryosong Kayamanan Na Nagpabago Sa Kanyang Buhay

What can you say about this story? Share us your thoughts in the comment section below and let us have some discussions!

Continue Reading

Celebrities

“Kaillangan ba naming makita yan?” Agot, muling sumagot sa pahayag ng kampo ni Jinkee Pacquiao

Published

on

By

Agot Isidro once again clapped back about the luxury bike issue of Jinkee Pacquiao on Twitter. It all started when Jinkee posted on Instagram, showcasing an Hermes and Louis Vuitton bicycle that was gifted by their family’s close friend, Hermie Esguerra.

Agot first tweeted about the incident, claiming it was insensitive and certainly not uncalled for.

“Alam namin na marami kayong pera. At kung ano ang gusto ninyong gawin sa pera na yun, wala kaming pakialam.” she wrote.

“Pero marami rin ang walang trabaho at nagkukumahog humanap ng pera para may pakain sa kanilang pamilya. Puede ba, konting sensitivity man lang?” she added, and then inserted #nouveau as an hashtag.

Nouveau is a French word for new and is mostly used to shorted the term “nouveau riche.” meaning a person newly rich.

Jinkee’s team finally released a statement posted by their family business manager, Arnold L. Vegafria.

On his Instagram post, he straight up called out Agot about the issue.

Photo from Google

READ ALSO: Janella Salvador, Nagsalita Na Sa Issue Tungkol Sa Hindi Niya Pagpapasahod Ng Tama Sa Kanyang Dating Assistant

“What’s your issue, Agot?” he wrote.

“What Jinkee posts on her Instagram page is not for us to judge.” he said.

What she does with her family’s hard-earned money is none of our business, because such bountiful blessings are just the fruit of her husband’s esteemed legacy as an iconic Filipino boxing legend and businessman, and are not stained in any way by graft or corruption.

Jinkee has also worked her way up as a smart and prudent businesswoman with several investments under her good name.

Photo from Google

He also reminded Agot that the family have donated a lot to the Filipinos especially during hard times.

“And please be more discerning about your use of the word “nouveau.”

The Pacquiaos have worked hard over the past decades to achieve their current standing in society, and despite their status, they have remained humble, low-key and generous to whoever asks for their help.” he continued.

To which Agot replied,

“sinabi ko naman na wala akong pakialam kung saan ginastos ang kaperahan. i’m sure marami na rin ang natulungan.

Photo from Google

“ang sa akin lang, kailangan ba namin makita yan, sa gitna nang paghihirap na dinaranas ng nakararami?

sensitivity ≠ accountability
iba po yun.”

And a follow up post, the actress said, “ah so sa nouveau triggered. hindi sa insensitive. ok, noted po.”

READ ALSO: Isang Magsasaka, Nakahukay Ng Misteryosong Kayamanan Na Nagpabago Sa Kanyang Buhay

What can you say about this story? Share us your thoughts in the comment section below and let us have some discussions!

Continue Reading

Celebrities

TINGNAN: Mga larawan mula sa 2nd birthday ng anak ni Ellen Adarna at John Lloyd Cruz

Published

on

By

Ellen Adarna at John Lloyd Cruz’ son recently celebrated his 2nd birthday last June 26.

The actress posted several photos of her and Elias, bonding and playing. Ellen captioned “2” to give her followers some context, considering that the actress do not usually post photos of her son, especially the full face shot ones.

But on the upload, you can see Elias playing on the pool, and there was even a video where Ellen plays piano while carrying the baby on her lap.

Photo from Google

QUARANTINE BIRTHDAY PARTY

On her Instagram story, she also updated her fans about the set up of the celebration they have prepared for Elias.

The actress wrote, “You have such a beautiful setup but you don’t have visitors. Oh my God!” .

“But tuloy pa rin.”she continued.

Photo from Google

Read also: Morisette Amon, nabugbog di umano ng ama matapos ipakilala ang 29 years old boyfriend nito

Due to community lockdown caused by COVID-19, no one is still allowed to held mass gatherings and celebration, but it was never a reason to stop the actress to impress Elias with her effort designing her party.

It was never clarified if her former partner, John Lloyd Cruz was also present in the said event, but the two have made it clear that they are civil and is peacefully co-parenting the kid.

Photo from Google

Both Ellen and John Lloyd are staying in Cebu as of the moment.

SHOWBIZ COMEBACK

People are wondering about Ellen’s comeback on showbiz after she start becoming active on her social media account again.

But during her interview with an FM radio, RX93.1, via Facebook live, the actress made it clear that it might take her awhile before she gives it a go.

According to Elle, she wanted to enjoy her time being a full time mom.

Photo from Google

“Pag malaki-laki na si Elias, in the next seven years…” she said.

Read also: Kilalanin ang mga sikat ni Filipina celebrities na masuswerteng nakapag-asawa ng mga bilyonaryo

What can you say about this story? Share us your thoughts in the comment section below and let us have some discussions!

Continue Reading

Trending