Connect with us

trending

Kinumpirma Ng DOH Na Nakakasira Sa Kalusugan Ang Vape

Published

on

MANILA – The Department of Health confirmed the national country’s first reported instance of lung injury linked to vaping or  use of electronic cigarettes.

Health Secretary Francisco Duque III stated the initial e-cigarette that is recorded or vaping, product use-associated lung injury patient had been a 16-year-old female from Central Visayas.

The victim that is unnamed who had been currently being treated at an undisclosed medical center, had been using an e-cigarette daily for four months since March.

Duque added that the information and knowledge was retrieved from the personal pulmonologist that is pediatric.

“The patient has already been discharged, but the DOH is still coordinating with the doctor who examined the 16-year-old,” the DOH report noted.

It absolutely was discovered that the girl was admitted to your medical center on Oct. 21 after she experienced difficulty in respiration and must be placed on oxygen, and was soon brought at the care product that is intensive.

“The client was already released, but the DOH continues to be coordinating utilizing the physician whom examined the 16-year-old,” the DOH report noted.

Duque has earlier required a ban on the sale of electronic cigarettes within the nationwide nation, claiming the unit posed health threats to users.

E-cigarettes are seen instead of cigarettes being regular the World wellness Organization warned that e-cigarettes were “undoubtedly harmful” and should be regulated.

Advertisement

trending

Francine Diaz, Tumatanggap Na Nga Ba Ng Manliligaw Ngayong Nasa Legal Age Na Siya?

Published

on

The Philippine showbiz industry sure is filled with a lot of beautiful and handsome faces. From the veteran stars down to the little kids, name it and there’s definitely at least one celebrity with such stunning face.

Francine Diaz is one o the most beautiful teen celebrities in the showbiz industry. She was not only known as one for her pretty face but also for her impressive acting skills.

Given her mesmerizing beauty, people are wondering if she’s already allowed to entertain suitors or if she’s already allowed to be courted.

Francine Diaz has just turned 18 in January and people are already dying to know when she will be involved in a relationship.

However, Francine Diaz has decided to put an end to this as she explains that her career is still what she will keep focusing on. She even added that having a love life is something that can still wait.

“Saka na po siguro [ang pag-ibig] kapag naibigay ko na po ang lahat kina mama,” the teen actress said in an interview on Magandang Buhay.

In addition to that, Francine was also asked if she’s already allowed to entertain suitors and she said, “Actually ako bata pa tinatanong ko na sa nanay ko. Sabi ko, ‘Mama kailan ako pwedeng mag-boyfriend?’ ‘Manahimik ka, ako ang magsasabi.’ Nagtitiklop kasi siya noon, so nabigla siya sa tanong ko. Tapos ngayon tinanong ko siya ulit, ‘Paano mama kung may umamin?’ kahit wala naman. Tinanong ko lang. Sabi niya, ‘Ligaw lang.'”Francine Diaz also talked about the life lessons she has learned when she finally reached the legal age.

“Hindi lang naman po nung nag-18 ako na ito ang lesson ko sa life. Talagang don’t give up. Ako po kumbaga para akong nasa tunnel, madilim. So kung hindi ako maglalakad, ‘di ko makikita ang light. So don’t give up; just keep going,” she stated.

Meanwhile, in a separate interview she talked about her month-long birthday celebration.

“‘Yung theme po ng birthday celebration ko, dreamy siya… Gusto ko rin kasi nu’ng bata ako ’yunga parang maging princess, ganyan. Gusto ko nasa castle ako, naka-gown ako, naka-dress. So ’yun po ’yung ginawa ko na theme,”

However, unlike the usual debut parties, Francine Diaz didn’t get have the 18 Roses.

“Usually ’di ba, ang tradition talaga merong 18 Roses, may 18 Wishes. Wala akong 18 Roses—ang meron ako, 18 Bags and 18 Dreams. Instead of Wish, parang Dream siya… Naisip ko lang. Para lang maiba,” she stated.

Continue Reading

trending

Naalala Niyo Pa Ba Ang Child Actor Ng ‘Daig Kayo Ng Lola Ko’ Talagang Napakagwapo Niya Na!

Published

on

It’s not a secret that the Filipinos have already grown into watching the teleseryes on different local networks. Filipinos are so invested in the lives of the celebrities in the industry to the point that they are even checking how child stars are doing after years of not being seen on TV.

The main reason why most Filipinos are trying to checking how the child stars are doing is because most child stars are forgotten after the project they have worked on. However, there are also some child stars who continue to capture the hearts of their supporters as they grow older in the showbiz industry.

Among the most popular child stars in the industry are Camille Prats, Angelica Panganiban, John Prats, Billy Crawford, Vandolph Quizon and of course, Matet De Leon.

And now, it appears that the hears of the avid teleserye viewers once again fluttered as the ‘Daig Kayo Ng Lola Ko’ child actor David Remo graces the television once more but this time, he’s already grown into such fine teenager.

David Remo is the little boy who played the role of Gloria Romero’s grandson in the multi-awarded weekly-magical anthology Daig Kayo Ng Lola Ko.

Fans who have missed him so much will no longer have to worry because David Remo is part of the upcoming GMA Kapuso series called “Bolera” where he’s about to work with the experienced and talented actors and actresses such as Kylie Padilla, Rodjun Cruz, and Jak Roberto.

Sparkle GMA Artist Center took to Instagram to show how the child actor grew into a fine teenager. It was said that he is all grown up and is ready to take on much more serious and mature roles.

“#DavidRemo is all grown up! Watch out for him in the upcoming GMA Series #Bolera”

Apart from Daig Kayo Ng Lola Ko, David Remo also worked in the following projects in the past: Binoy Henyo (2013), Niño (2014) and Pari ‘Koy (2015).

By the looks of it, David Remo has truly grown into such a fine young man and his fans are hoping to see more of him both on TV and on the big screen.

Continue Reading

news

Sikat na artista, pinakaba ang lahat matapos maaksidente habang nagshoshooting!

Published

on

Ruru Madid met an accident while on the set of the upcoming primetime adventure-action series of GMA 7 entitled “Lolong.” The whole production team of the upcoming show has decided to let the Kapuso actor rest for the mean time while still int he lock-in taping. According to Ruru Madrid, he suffered a minor fracture on his right foot while performing an action stunt for “Lolong” which is set to air in the GMA network soon.

The Kapuso actor also added that while doing the stunt, he got out of balance in one of the scenes and it affected his right foot badly. He even said that he wanted to make a perfect scene but then, due to the lack of time, he exerted all his effort in one take.

“Medyo nag-alangan ako kasi parang gusto ko pang i-perfect yung scene. Medyo nakulangan sa taas ng talon ko so sabi ko, ‘In this take, tataasan ko na siya,’” Ruru Madrid said in an interview wth 24 Oras.

Ruru Madrid continued and said that he was shocked as well by what he did and took a bad fall that twisted his right foot.

“Habang ginagawa ko siya, nagulat ako doon sa sarili ko na ganoon kataas yung take off ko.

“Kaya pagbagsak ko, unexpected nabigla kong na-twist yung right foot ko. Di ko kayang tumayo dahil sa sobrang sakit,” Ruru added.

Since Ruru Madrid took a really bad fall, the medical staff were quick to respond to provide immediate medical care. Ruru Madrid was rushed to the nearest hospital.

The results of the X-ray showed that he suffered a minor fracture on his foot. Ruru was then advised to rest for two to six weeks.

Ruru then said that he feels bad for the days that would be wasted for his rest, instead of finishing the shoot of the show that now only requires a few scenes.

Despite what happened, Ruru Madrid thanked the whole production team and his co-actors for understanding the situation.

“I’m very sad. Ayoko po kasi ng because of me, made-delay yung trabaho but hindi naman po ‘yon pinaramdam ng mga tao po dito sa set,” Ruru said.

The young Kapuso actor then promised that he’s more than willing to do anything and everything to recover as quickly as possible so that they can continue filming for the show and finally be able to finish the shoot.

Continue Reading

Trending